Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Thanks All.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Conred's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2005
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys. Just wanted to post a THANK YOU to everyone who helped me get my epic.
    Dunno if I will go after 1.5 or 2.0.
    I guess by time I get those, Sony will be on epic 5.3 or sumthin...
    Anyways. Thx again.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member arawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    332
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bah i am still cursing that i had to go and could not eat the second DT.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mymy42's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woot I got to eat a DT! Darn that was fun...I'm still mad that he's so magic resistant and I can't do a darn......I think I did more damage when I got aggro before the DT and he was hitting on my DS...blahaha...well anyway..Gratsimitigation Con!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Don't worry.. they'll be on epic # infinity before I even consider doing epic 1.5 and stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •